Saturday, April 26, 2014

Extended Hiatus

I wanted to have an extended hiatus, just to recharge my mind and soul. I'd like to take a much needed time-off. I've been a busy bee these past few weeks. Busy with family, office work, business and working out to shed some pounds. That results to writing  at a snail’s pace for my blog. I've always wanted to document every OOTD and relate it to how I feel and learn for that particular day. I can't do it because of my busy schedule or maybe I'm just making another excuse..


Fashion is my pill.. I dress up according to how feel or according to my mood. But, whatever you're wearing just enjoy the moment and it'll be priceless. 







Red House Taiwan Shabu Shabu 





Pretty chair from Big8 Hotel 







My babies..cutie pie!

     This week I just want to enjoy them.. 


Mango dress/ Solemate Sandal/Charriol bangle/Casio Gshock/

2 comments:

  1. Nice pictures! And oooh Sbarro! It made me hungry lol


    Visit my blog too? :)
    THE GIRL BEHIND THE PEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Cielo. I'm checking on your blog. =)

      Delete

Thanks for reading..