Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Play

Photos by Kojak Taduran
It's the season for heavy traffic and holiday shopping and all that jazz! While shopping and traffic don't mix well, expect yourself to be inundated by both once the holiday festivities begin. So my husband and I wanted to beat the forth coming holiday hype and decided to just hang out. I thought of
spending some time in a playground. My son's face lit up when he saw the swing and slide.
 







 Good thing I wore shorts and flats, so that I can join my son. It's way comfortable that I don’t mind few eyes starring. We're having so much fun to notice people around us.hahaha I felt my inner child was clapping. I got this cute shorts from Abercrombie & Fitch



Cute and comfortable shorts is now on my hoarding list. LOL Feelin like I'm stuck in Summer days. Floral prints and summery color. The easiest way to bring a little of that summer spirit to colder weather is wearing a floral long sleeve top.Hope you like my look today.  Happy Wednesday everyone!


                 Top: Chiccat
          Shorts: Abercrombie & Fitch
               Watch: Michael Kors
               Flats: Follie

7 comments:

  1. cute top and shorts.I love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice photos :)
    maybe we will follow each other on GFC? let me know :) (on facebook too if you have )
    Check out also INTERNATIONAL CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY with Sammydress HERE
    Kisses!
    DOMINIKALICIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love your top--it's so playful!

    xx
    www.starringsamantha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading..